Using Freeform to keep track of your coaching cycles! #LetsGoIL

Question:

Now that Freeform has arrived on our new iOS update, I've started to use it as a way to organize my coaching cycles (see below). I use post its to describe the teacher's goal and I can add artifacts of work we've created and notes I take during my meetings.

How do you use Freeform to organize your Coaching Cycles?  #LetsGoIL

Posted on March 16, 2023 in response to christina2786

Such a brilliant idea for documenting coaching cycles! Freeform is the perfect blank canvas to continue to add video, files, shapes, sketches and more! Thank you for sharing this resource! #LetsGoIL

Posted on March 18, 2023 in response to christina2786

I really like how you have set this up. Great work. I haven't had the chance to explore Freeform properly yet, but I keep hearing good things. I will need to spend some time with it soon I think.

Posted on March 20, 2023 in response to christina2786

I LOVE this! Thanks for sharing. I've been looking for other ways to use Freeform.

Posted on March 20, 2023 in response to christina2786

Wow! A great way to use Freeform and so "meta." By collaborating with the teacher on this document, they are learning to use Freeform while planning their activity. Not only are they receiving expert assistance with planning their lesson(s), they are learning to collaborate on a document using a new app.

Congrats and thanks for sharing this idea!

Posted on March 23, 2023 in response to christina2786

What a great idea! I am now planning to use this with the staff I coach! Do you share the document with the staff member? I’m thinking it could be a fantastic collaborative space for reflection and questions as well as a log.

Question: Using Freeform to keep track of your coaching cycles! #LetsGoIL

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.