Reading for Pleasure

Question:

As educators we hold the key to unlocking the magical world of reading for our students 🔑

This past school year, I create a Padlet for students to recommend books for each other. They wrote short descriptions and reviews for the books they recommended 📚.

📌 I would love to know…

How do you use technology to help reading for pleasure in your classroom? What approaches have you found to be effective? 💡

Attachments

Question marked as Helpful

Posted on August 02, 2023 in response to Miss_Smith24

Our librarians have created digital posters, included in Instagram posts to encourage reading for pleasure. They also have virtual or evening book talks by local authors.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Posted on August 02, 2023 in response to Miss_Smith24

Our librarians have created digital posters, included in Instagram posts to encourage reading for pleasure. They also have virtual or evening book talks by local authors.

Posted on August 02, 2023 in response to cherylD

Wow this sounds great, I love the idea of digital posters and book talks :) Thank you for sharing

Question: Reading for Pleasure

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.