Issue with Schoolwork

Question:

Hello all!

Just wondering if anyone is using Schoolwork and having deleting issues. I have about 120 students within 6 classes. I create notes in Numbers and give them to the students through Schoolwork. I have had about half of the students, between the first set of notes and the second set of notes, have their notes deleted completely. I grade these notes, so it is frustrating when they have been working and have not work to show. Does anyone have any insight?

Posted on October 11, 2023 in response to lsjohnson4

I am also interested to see if anyone else is having this issue. We really want to lean into Schoolwork, but there are still a few kinks that pop up.

Posted on February 16, 2024 in response to aaron_teach

We are having issues with schoowork. For example, I have a teacher who all her classes are working except one. She can see the students, but non of the students can see what she has posted. Why would it be just one class?

Posted on February 20, 2024 in response to lsjohnson4

Yes! A class did a newspaper report on Pages via Schoolwork. Most of the class's work has been deleted from their template even though Schoolwork shows a word count on the pupil's work so I can see that work was completed and it was submitted.

Attachments

Attachments

Do you all happen to know what version of iOS you all are using? We seem to be having issues with iOS 17.3 and Schoolwork. Similar problems as what has already been posted.

Not that this is an answer, but I have had the same issue before. Sometimes if students are using the drawing feature (to handwrite) their notes, and they don't click done before exiting out of the document, the handwriting doesn't save.

Hope this helps!

Question: Issue with Schoolwork

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.