If I created an app, it would help me…

Question:

Shouldn’t there be an app for that? 🤔

All great apps start with an idea to solve a problem. Share your silly, productive, or inventive app ideas to finish this sentence. And keep the conversation going by replying to other posts with your thoughts. Great apps need great collaborators!

Finish This Sentence. If I created an app, it would help me…

To celebrate Computer Science Education Week, December 4–10, check out our free coding resources and inspire students to design and build apps with the new Everyone Can Code Projects.

👉 Learn more

Posted on December 06, 2023 in response to Apple-Education

...manage my neurodivergent brain...maybe help with sensitivity (both emotional and sensory), remembering, focusing on mundane tasks, maybe even a space to catch all that is rapidly spinning in my brain. 🤣

Posted on December 06, 2023 in response to Apple-Education

I don't know if such app exists already but I would like an app where I can upload my pdfs and be able to make it explain each word or sentence with great accuracy and detail. I think this can be useful to read tough papers in domains like philosophy. I have had so many pdfs that I always struggled to understand so I think it would be helpful if such app existed using some AI stuff.

Posted on December 11, 2023 in response to Apple-Education

If I created an app, it would help me to connect with people and strengthen my network.

Posted on December 11, 2023 in response to Apple-Education

Helpful!

Posted on December 20, 2023 in response to Apple-Education

If I created an app, it would help me, motivate my students to complete their homework.

Question: If I created an app, it would help me…

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.