Freeform Sharing Question

Question:

If a teacher creates a Freeform board, how can they share it with students where the board isn't collaborative and each student gets their own copy of the board to edit? This can easily be done in Pages and Keynote, so I'm hoping it can also be done in Freeform.

Question marked as Solved
Answer:

Posted on

Answer:

Hey there, Jill! The way we've done this on my campus is having teachers create a "view-only" board to share with students (adding as collaborators like normal), then the students duplicate the board to make their own editable copy. I've attached an image with steps on how the teacher can create a view-only board if needed. Hope this helps!   

Question marked as Solved

Posted on November 30, 2023 in response to JillMerk

Hey there, Jill! The way we've done this on my campus is having teachers create a "view-only" board to share with students (adding as collaborators like normal), then the students duplicate the board to make their own editable copy. I've attached an image with steps on how the teacher can create a view-only board if needed. Hope this helps!   

Posted on November 30, 2023 in response to educabe

Thanks for your response. I tried your suggestions and it worked! You're the best!

Posted on December 01, 2023 in response to JillMerk

Looks like you already got a great answer! We similar steps - we set to "View Only" and "Anyone with the Link" then use a Shortcut to generate a QR code from the link so that we can have students (or teachers) get access that way - saves time from adding/inviting each MAID

Question: Freeform Sharing Question

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.