Publishing Podcasts

I am working with a class in creating podcasts in GarageBand. Where does everyone share their students' podcasts, so that they can collect them over time and share with others?

4 replies

December 15, 2023

Hi Danielle! Are you wanting your students to share with each other or share with the outside world? You could create a collaborative Freeform for students to drop in their files to allow their classmates to listen.

May 21, 2024

I was looking to share with classmates. This is a great idea!

December 15, 2023

Hi Danielle, The students could add their audio file to a page in Pages with a cover design. Once the teacher has finished collecting all podcasts, the teacher could then publish the book to Books for anyone to view and listen to the podcast. Such a fun project! :)

December 15, 2023

I have seen others use Anchor and Soundcloud for this. Depending on the age of your students and who you are sharing with, you may need parent permission. If you have links to their podcasts, such as in Google Drive, you could also curate a playlist of recordings in Wakelet.

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You have rejected content from YouTube. If you want to change your consent, press the button below.