What a great classroom application of this new feature! Library of Congress media for the win!
Lifting Out with iOS 16 + Primary Source Images
I’m practicing creating primary source posters using the new iOS 16 on iPhone. Here is a short demo:
Student should cite their sources and use copyright free images, of course! Lots of potential for creative learning!
Image resource locations from the Library of Congress:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr https://www.loc.gov/item/00651714/
- Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm https://www.loc.gov/resource/ppmsc.01264/
- Malcolm X at Queens Court https://www.loc.gov/item/97519439/
- Interview with Cesar Chavez https://www.loc.gov/item/2016646413/
- U.S Representative Patsy Mink https://www.loc.gov/item/2021641109/
- Fannie Lou Hamer: https://www.loc.gov/resource/ppmsc.01267/
- John Lewis speaking at a meeting of American Society of Newspaper Editors https://www.loc.gov/resource/ppmsc.01270/
Nicely done. Great way to use this new tool!
Maximum file size: 400MB
Insert a video
1. Video file
2. Poster image (optional)
3. Caption file (optional)
Insert an image
Insert an image
1. Image file
2. Accessibility description
3. Caption below image
This action can’t be undone.
Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.
Sorry, Something went wrong, please try again
Posted on September 19, 2022
I love how you've used this feature! I think it has so many applications for learning. I'm excited to see students use it to lift subjects that they're captured for their own projects!