TIME: Using keyboard shortcuts save you 64 hours a year

Question:

So, I'm interested in the use of time - well, in the meaningful use of time and recently came across this article from lifehack. I have created habits and systems around managing my digital effortt such as checking email (only 3-4 times a day), removing all notifications from my phone (and computer) except phone, text and WhatsApp (to communicate with my sisters in different countries) and removing distractions when I need focus work time.

I'm curious what other resources, tools, habits and systems you all have for making the best use of your work time so you can create more play in your life?

Question marked as Helpful

Posted on August 31, 2022 in response to adnan

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

Being a teacher, and the administrator for all our iPads on the MDM, the lifesaver for me, has been having an additional monitor. Having that extra screen saves me time, switching back and forth was a headache.

I like that I can monitor the iPads on one screen, and use the other for my teaching activities. Makes multitasking easier.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Posted on August 31, 2022 in response to adnan

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

Being a teacher, and the administrator for all our iPads on the MDM, the lifesaver for me, has been having an additional monitor. Having that extra screen saves me time, switching back and forth was a headache.

I like that I can monitor the iPads on one screen, and use the other for my teaching activities. Makes multitasking easier.

Posted on November 07, 2022 in response to adnan

Interesting article! Makes you think about the value of time.

I can be a fan of Pomodoro Timer It's based on science on how we can only do "deep thinking/work" for 25 mins then need a break.

Question: TIME: Using keyboard shortcuts save you 64 hours a year

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.