So.... how about ChatGBT?

Question:

I've had some really interesting conversations recently with educators about the new landscape that is Artificial Intelligence -- and more specifically, content generated by AI. The comments I have heard range from "Oh my goodness, students can just ask ChatGBT to create a 5 paragraph essay! They won't be learning anything! What does this mean for teachers?" *Lights hair on fire* ...to... "So AI is kind of cool, hey? I got the students to compare two versions of writing to see if they could choose the ChatGBT version and the human one and had a whole conversation about critical thinking" *Coolly walks off*.

This version of Billy Joel's "We didn't start the fire" makes me think of new ways to engage kids in historical events.... 

There are no replies.

Question: So.... how about ChatGBT?

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.