word mac

Question:

Hello all

I teach adults IT in the evenings. i have been teaching Windows but now i'm designing workbooks for Word:Mac and Mac Desktop tutorial. it is taking hours but i do enjoy doing it. i teach in adult ed so is this the best place to get and share resources? i will upload one i'm working on to see what you think. These are older adults and some even over 70 ... so depending on the term sometimes i get adults 40s to 50s and sometimes a mixture of older ones who've never used a computer.

thanks

Kim

Attachments

Tagged in: Age: Adult

Posted on April 03, 2023 in response to kimla10

Wow, you’ve done a lot of work! Another thing you might reference is the YouTube videos by Apple Support if your learners want to watch some tutorials. Also there are some Mac Foundations that are pretty helpful in the Learning Center. So important to include Adult Learners - so thanks!

Posted on April 04, 2023 in response to cherylD

that is exactly what i'm doing now Harvard referencing !!

Posted on April 04, 2023 in response to kimla10

i will have a look in Learning Centre so much appreciated

Question: word mac

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.