Pages - Books

Question:

Using Pages, I plan to collaborate with colleagues in my department in creating Open Education Resources (OER) material for our classes. OER reduces the cost of course material for students. With Pages we can collaborate in developing Zero Textbook Cost (ZTC) course material and lessons. This will ensure students have low-cost access and alternatives to course materials they need to be successful academically without breaking the bank. Pages have great templates to create books and useful tools such as collaboration, formatting for accessibility, tracking and publishing.

Posted on May 04, 2023 in response to JM23

This is such a good idea and very cost effective!

As a social studies educator I’ve used Pages epub, exported to the Apple Book Store, many times with professional learning ideas. Mine are often full of free to use materials from the Library of Congress. Here is a sample I just posted to this Community in the Social Studies “bucket”: Digital Publishing with Pages - Engaging Learners with a “Closer Look” 

Pages Book
It is in the Apple Book Store here.

Book creation in Pages, of course, is also excellent for learner created projects and Challenge Based Learning sharing.

Thanks for your post and good luck with your book creations!

Question: Pages - Books

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.