Create a post from the types below.
Researching with Notes
I’m always looking for ways to connect history to current topics and to create lesson ideas for teachers. As concepts and conversations come my way, I’m constantly collecting and building on them with my most used Apple Tool, Notes. In my role as Special Project Coordinator for Mentors in the TPS Teachers Network, I research frequently in the Library of Congress, on blogs and on history and news sites. Here is a snapshot of my working Notes.What makes my large array of collected material manageable is my ability in Notes to:
- Collect and archive information from a variety of sources on the web
- Add images, links and media
- Organize with Folders
- Search within Notes
- Write and draw
- Share and work with colleagues
- Scan and archive physical documents, such as handouts and notes from lectures, PDFs
- List for brainstorming and checkoff
- Access a Note on the fly (Quick Notes)
Please share how you use Notes in your workflow.