1:2:1 Deployment Cities around the world

Question:

It's a pleasure to connect with you wherever you may be in the world! I hope you're having a fantastic day so far.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am the RTC Manager for Glasgow, Scotland and I am thrilled to be a part of the amazing educational journey taking place across our city in our Primary, ASL, and Secondary Schools.

We are proud to be a 1:2:1 deployment city that is using iPads to enhance the teaching and learning experience of our students. We have seen some incredible results from our first phase of the Connected Learning Programme, and we are excited to embark on our second phase.

In this new phase, we are eager to collaborate with other 1:2:1 deployment cities from around the world to come together and share our success stories, teaching strategies, and the positive impact that this has had on pupils' attainment.

If you're guiding your school district, council or city through a 1:2:1 deployment, or even just getting started, we would be delighted to connect with you and learn from your experiences. Together, I'm hoping we can create a network that will bring positive change to the lives of students and educators alike.

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Question marked as Helpful

Posted on May 07, 2023 in response to Señor-Chris

I've noticed there are several posts in the Coaching section of the Forum that seem related to your post. You might be interested in cross-posting this there or connecting with others through comments in some of those posts as well :)

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Posted on May 04, 2023 in response to Señor-Chris

I'm suprised no one is interested in this or has experience of being a 1:2:1 city, surely Glasgow are not alone?

Question marked as Helpful

Posted on May 07, 2023 in response to Señor-Chris

I've noticed there are several posts in the Coaching section of the Forum that seem related to your post. You might be interested in cross-posting this there or connecting with others through comments in some of those posts as well :)

Question: 1:2:1 Deployment Cities around the world

Maximum file size: 400MB

Insert a video

Insert an image

Insert an image

125: 125
220: 220

This action can’t be undone.

Error Message

Are you sure you want to continue? Your changes will not be saved.

This post contains content from YouTube.

If you choose to view this content, YouTube may collect and process certain personal data. You can view YouTube’s <a href="https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy" target="_blank">privacy policy here<span class="a11y">(opens in new window)</span>.</a>

This post contains content from YouTube.

You’ve rejected content from YouTube. Tap the button below to change your consent.